Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Raconteurs

Hey! Last night I went to the O2 Wireless festival to see The Raconteurs - Jack White's band with Brendan Benson. They were really good! I was up front (of course) and my, my, Jack White has been working out!! He's buffed up and looking super hot! :)

There's some more pics on the msn group site (link to the right).

I also caught the end of Dirty Pretty Things. I saw them recently, and they were on pretty early, so I decided not to get there in time to see them.

Belle and Sebastian were on after The Raconteurs and then The Strokes. I wasn't that enamoured with the last Strokes album and hate Belle and Sebastian, so decided pretty early on just to go after Raconteurs. We'd tried to get tickets to see them earlier this year, but missed out :( So I'm well pleased that I've seen them now.

And I should add that Jack White was the happiest I've seen him yet - and I've seen The WHite Stripes play about 4 times or something!! Very cool :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: