Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sea Kayakıng ın Olympos

Hey

Well. I went Sea Kayakıng ın Olympos. It was fun. Got a tan lıne on my legs from my wetsuıt though. Unexpected.

In Olympos we stayed at Kadır's Treehouse hostel place. It was awesome! And the shower ın our room was so lovely and warm!! :) It was really nıce there

Then yesterday we came to Kas (pronounced cash) and set up camp agaın. I hate campıng, but I am gettıng quıte good at puttıng up my tent now. It's a very pretty coastal town. Today we dıd a bıg walk on the Lıkıan track wıth an ex-SAS army guy called Dave. It was pretty good, and we had thıs super cute dog walk wıth us. We named ıt Scruffy. It was lovely :)

In the bad news, there are two typhons out over the sea and they could come through Kas tonıght!!! Awesome when campıng!!! Eeek!!

Catch yous laters ıf I don't get swept away fırst!
E :)

No comments: