Monday, December 04, 2006

Back in London, Back at NPL

Yup, you read right. I'm back at work - good ole NPL! Well, it's all my own fault for procrastinating about my Work Based Project, thus meaning that I have to do 30 interviews this week!!!! The alternative is calling people from NZ. Not ideal.

Anyways, I had my leaving drinks on Sat night at Jewel. It was a great night - thanks to everyone who bought me a drink, by the way!! Unfortunately three people didn't get in - Stringer (although he was borderline), Dan because of his old, substandard sneaker footwear and Grog later on as he was deemed too drunk (he did sound pretty drunk on the phone, actually). Such a shame! At least I saw Dan and Stringer outside the club. I tried to get them in, but the bouncers were having none of it!

Actually, before I forget, a congratulations to Neil for puking on the stairs to the toilets at Jewel and also nearly falling asleep numerous times, but managing to avoid being chucked out! Good work!

Well, I should go and do some real work which I've been avoiding for so long :(

Laters!
Emi

No comments: