Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Flat

I'm flatting with a lovely physio from the gym underneath my work. Her name is Rebecca and we get along really well - which is great! She's from Dunedin, so a good South Island girl.

Our flat is in the Robert Hannah Apartments on Eva Street off Dixon St, near Cuba St. It's very, very central and so convenient to everything. We're on the top floor, so it is a penthouse appartment! We have a great view from our balcony. I'll put a picture in my web albums.

Our flat is really good, although it is located behind a strip club called Santa Fe. I didn't realise it was a lap dancing club when I moved in, but it's fine. At least everyone knows where it is! And, before you ask, NO we can't see in!

Also, we each have our own ensuite bathroom. So good!!! It's great not sharing :)

The flat is fully furnished, and we're getting the rent cheap as it's going to be sold - once some legal issues are resolved. Only got a 6 month lease, so going to have to look for a new place in not that long. Looking for somewhere to live SUCKS.

No comments: