Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jumeira Beach, 15 Feb 2013

I went to JBR recently and found the beach! It was pretty busy there. I paddled and it was pleasantly not icy cold! :D 

It's pretty different from a NZ beach (aside from the not antarctic temperature water) - for one it's got white sand, but secondly it's strange how it's right up against the big high rises (compared to at home). Well, actually, we don't really HAVE that many high rises in NZ to put beside the beach!

Oh, and there was this guy at the beach. I think he's probably British.



I made a panorama photo. It didn't work out so good, but I'll do better next time (when actually planning to made a panorama photo - I just started playing with stitch software & going stitch kRAzY!).


2 comments:

Flash Harry said...

Loving the blog Emi the pics are great. Keep it up. Justin

Flash Harry said...

Loving the blog Emi the pics are great. Keep it up. Justin